Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A (Half) Year in Computer Essentials II

     The school year is coming to a close, and this is my last class period. I only have nine minutes to make a farewell post. Great.

     I've had fun in this class during the last semester, and though these blog posts have been a bit stressful, I've found that I enjoy writing them. Anyway, now that the sentiment is over...


     Our final for this class was an assignment based around the entire semester, so I created a presentation using Google Drive, containing some of my favorite applications that we used, ideas for classes that we should have in our school, a brief idea of which applications I will continue to use after the year is over, and a summary of my blog stats. I will post the link here, and attempt to embed my presentation if possible.

-I'm a link, click me!-

(Turn out I can't embed it, but it can still be access via the link provided. It's the text above this, if you couldn't tell.)

No comments:

Post a Comment