Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Firefox Add-ons

Such screenshots much piano very cage wow!

So, after about five minutes of looking through themes, and then about ten goofing around and wishing I could take screenshots, I realized that I could just use Firefox's Add-ons features to find a screen capture plugin.

     The first thing I did, however, was search for a personal favorite that I discovered on Google Chrome - NicCage. NicCage is an extension that changes every picture on any given webpage into a picture of Nicholas Cage. It's as simple as that, but so, so amusing. You can find NicCage here.

     The second extension I searched for was the Nimbus Screen Capture extension. Well, I didn't search specifically for that one, but I found it anyway. NSC not only allows you to create a screenshot of your webpage, but it also allows you to then edit said screenshot and save it as an image, or to another website. I used it to take this picture:

You can find Nimbus Screen Capture here.

     Another extension I viewed, and the last I will review, is the Play Your Piano! extension. This extension requires you to restart Firefox, but is definitely worth it. To activate this extension, you must click on "Tools" and select it from there. When it is selected, you may or may not notice that tapping on the number keys (Only the ones in the main keyboard section, the number pad will not work) will play a note as pressing a key on a piano would. I managed to annoy the people next to me by repeatedly playing "46964696469964696" (Which you may recognize once you play it out). You can find Play Your Piano! here.

1 comment:

  1. This post is really amazing
    Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
    As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

    ReplyDelete