Monday, April 7, 2014

Photo Editors - PhotoFunia

During the last two class periods, we were given a list of free photo editors to explore, and four of those were assigned to us to write a blog post around. The four websites listed were PiZap, Bloggif, PhotoFunia, and FotoFlexer. The only picture of a face that I currently have on this computer is Spock, so you can tell how interesting this will be. The website that I will be showcasing this time is PhotoFunia, which I had way too much fun with.

PhotoFunia isn't too complex. You choose from a wide variety of backgrounds or faceless bodies and smack your picture on top of the background, or a face onto the body. I didn't even see all of the effects. There are a lot. You can even add text to specified backgrounds, such as a wanted poster, or a directional sign post. This is practically all I've been able to get out of PhotoFunia at this time, but I'm sure that you'll enjoy it, and probably find things that I missed. I'll showcase some of my aforementioned Spock photos here.

Because who doesn't want a gangster Spock picture alternating around their desktop?

Okay, so I really have no idea what to say about this. But it's Spock on Captain Jack Sparrow's body, so it's cool.

This one allows you to change the team name and number, so I suppose I could have made him 1337.

Jedi Spock. This combines two of the best things in the known- and unknown -universe.

Because we all know that Spock was really the first man on the moon. Actually, I think this was a picture of Buzz Aldrin, so Neil still beat Spock. The flag changes to the country that you are in, which I find extremely annoying. I guess that's just my need to be historically correct pushing its way through.

This picture speaks for itself.


-Visit PhotoFunia here-

3/4

No comments:

Post a Comment