Monday, April 7, 2014

Photo Editors - Bloggif

During the last two class periods, we were given a list of free photo editors to explore, and four of those were assigned to us to write a blog post around. The four websites listed were PiZap, Bloggif, PhotoFunia, and FotoFlexer. The only picture of a face that I currently have on this computer is Spock, so you can tell how interesting this will be. The next website I will showcase is Bloggif, as the title implies.

Bloggif is a relatively simple website which allows you to add pictures to animated slides, such as a 3D cube, a GIF maker/decompiler, a picture resizer, special effects, or water rippling to give the picture a reflection in the water look, to name a few. I don't really have time to explain everything there is (Which isn't too much, but I still have 2 more of these posts to write before class ends), so I will leave the exploring to you. I will post two pictures once I recreate them. I did not save them to my desktop last time, but rather copied and pasted the HTML code into a blog post that I accidentally deleted, as it did not yet have a title. Sorry. The website is not completely English, but any good translator plugin will do the job, unless you just want to figure out what each option does by yourself. It's not too hard.


Mounting created Bloggif
This is a spinning Minecraft grass block made with the 3D cube effect. If you wish to create something similar, remember that N*3 is the top of the cube.


Mounting created Bloggif
This is a picture I found online featuring the TARDIS on the classic Microsoft hill wallpaper. I added the "Lake" feature to the image, which works well with outdoors scenes.

-Visit Bloggif here-

2/4

No comments:

Post a Comment