Monday, April 7, 2014

Photo Editors - FotoFlexer

Okay guys, I have 20 minutes to finish this, so I won't leave you with another reserved post.

During the last two class periods, we were given a list of free photo editors to explore, and four of those were assigned to us to write a blog post around. The four websites listed were PiZap, Bloggif, PhotoFunia, and FotoFlexer. The only picture of a face that I currently have on this computer is Spock, so you can tell how interesting this will be. The final website I will showcase today is FotoFlexer.

FotoFlexer is more of a photo editor than the rest. All of the others let you add things, but FotoFlexer allows you to change things. You have to upload a picture for this to work, just as you would all of the others. FotoFlexer gives you the power to correct red eyes, remove wrinkles, fix blemishes, sharpen and smoothen the picture, expand, compress, and twist images, add animations and animated text, use filters, and much more. Though I don't recommend trying the Smart Scissors. Before I go to my... pictures... yeah, that's what they are, I have to mention the classic flip tools, copy and paste region tools, auto fix, resize tools, and the handy-dandy crop tool. Again, I really can't explain everything, because there is just too much to explain, so I will let you explore the features (I did list most of them, save stickers and such). Now I'll show you my... creations.

This is my picture of Spock on the moon. I cropped it, and used the "Wrinkle Remover" tool to make the background fuzzy. Sure makes the flag stand out, but that was the point. This isn't the picture I'm worried about.

This is the picture that makes me worry for my mental health. I expanded his eyes vertically, and his mouth horizontally. I then tried to use the Smart Scissors tool to cut Spock out of the White House background, but failed. Horribly. Then I flipped the image upside-down to make it that much more interesting. And thus this picture was born.

-Visit FotoFlexer here-

4/4

No comments:

Post a Comment